Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine's Day!

Oh man, for being single, I think I had the best Valentines day EVER! It was so fun. At 3:30 I went over and babysat Marshall til about 9:30 which was super fun in and of itself. But then my BFF Amy - my other Valentine - came over and hung out with us. We made lattes on Chris' espresso machine - they were soooo yummy. Then after we left the Porter's house, Amy and I came over to my house and we watched "Look Who's Talking" haha cheesy I know!!! I was dying to watch it a couple of weeks ago but Hollywood didn't have it so I bought it off ebay for $.73!! So that was super fun. Oh and when I came home, I was welcomed by my dad who gave me chocolate from See's (he does every year) and a pink Rose and more chocolate from my sis Becca. PLUS it was my dad's b-day so we had the traditional heart shaped red velvet cake with white frosting. It was a great day! Here's some pics of my gifts :o)





Oh! And Marshall "made" me a valentine! :o)


I couldn't flip those pics for the life of me!!!! Sometimes this comp is confusing...

2 comments:

Chris said...

missed you tonight! hope you're good! sounds like a fun day at the beach! tuesday @ 1pm?

Kesha Thomas said...

Ummmm, I LOOOVE Look who's talking! That is one of my faves for sure. Did you ever like Three Men and a baby? Awesome!

You sure are nice to babysit so much!