Tuesday, February 12, 2008

my baby!

Just wanted to update ya'll that I got a new laptop!!!! I got a beautiful macbook in white and I'm lovin it. Still trying to work through some technical difficulties but it is so much fun. Here's a pic of what it looks like, it's not my exact one though. I'm just so excited about it :o)


On another note, I am so thankful for godly friends. I've been struggling lots lately and I'm so sick of it. I've been taking back promises I made between me and God and it's making me sick. Also I'm getting nervous about going back to Hawaii to staff...I'm going to have such a big role in student's lives and I really want to be as on track as possible. Let's just say I'm thankful for grace!! God is good. I just got back from Chris Porter's house and I was encouraged as always - plus she made me a vanilla latte which was amazing! Just what I needed.

Ummm I love Dr. Phil. I'm watching his "1001 episode" and its lots of fun. Also I'm desperately needing to work out. I think I will after I'm done blogging. I'm in my workout gear to get me motivated. It's crazy that as much as I love fitness I get unmotivated if it's been a while.

It's been a beautiful day today!! It was so warm and sunny..and of course it's not anymore. But I enjoyed it while it lasted. Ok I think that's all for now. I'm gonna work out then go shopping for v-day presents with my sister for her bf :-)
Peace!!

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

My hubby has this computer and I LOVE IT! Have you played around with photo booth? That seriously entertains me for hours! It can hurt your self esteem if you do it too long though as some of the pictures it comes up with are PRETTY gross!I think bulge and stretch are the most disgusting. ;-) By the way, you are a gorgeous bride! And that dress, amazing! I wish I knew some worthy man to hook you up with!

Britney said...

lol, yeah I've played a lot on photo booth since I've had my Mac and also before that...my roommate Alli had a Macbook Pro and we used it ALL the time. The two I just put up FOR SURE suck away self esteem! Haha they accentuate your worst features majorly. It's pretty funny though.
Thanks for the sweet thoughts!! It's very encouraging. It'd be awesome to meet you sometime! Maybe we can go out to coffee or something. Have a great evening!