Monday, February 18, 2008

Ohh nephews

So my sister, Heather, her husband and 3 of her kids are visiting til tomorrow and we've had lots of fun since they've been here. It's a headache for sure sometimes, but it's fun. Needless to say the boys LOVE my photobooth and we took so many funny pics. The first one is my favorite but there's lots of good ones.




Also, here's my favorite conversation EVER between me, my dad, and the boys in the car...

Dad: "Brit, the world is a better place because you're in it....
Larry, William, the world is a better place because you're in it too!"

Boys: "Thanks grandpa! "
William: "But sometimes we're trouble makers"

Dad: "Oh really, how long have you been trouble makers?"

William: "For about 100 years"
Larry: " WILLIAM! We haven't even been alive 18 years!"

hahaha my favorite part was the last line...18 years of all things. By the way, Larry is 7 and William is 5. Oh I love them :o)

No comments: