Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Divine Romance

Dude, anytime I catch myself slipping into the desire for romance, I remember that I am in the most romantic relationship in all of human history! With my God - the Creator of romance. Right now is such a crucial time for me to guard my heart, especially since I am such a 'hopeless romantic.' So this song always heals my disappointed heart when I do not guard my heart like I should, it's Divine Romance by Phil Wickham and it is so beautiful. If you've never heard it it's on his myspace page @ www.myspace.com/philwickham
Check him out sometime! That's the next cd I'm going to get :-)


The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty's all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, Im completely satisfied


For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love


A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah its filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God Im completely satisfied


I love it

No comments: