Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exercise

I just really love to workout. I went to the Y today with my sis Becca and we had such a good time, I'm feelin the soreness which is something I was hoping for :-) It's funny that with all the spare time I have...and the love I have for fitness, that I haven't worked out nearly as much as I should. But I'm glad I got to do it today, and I'm hoping I'll be able to tomorrow morning as well. It just feels so good!

I'm getting pretty excited for this weekend, because I get to babysit my nephew Griffin and his dog, Bachelor! I pick him up from school tomorrow afternoon, then get to hang out with the two until Saturday afternoon sometime. It'll be a fun time, he's such a sweet kid. Here's a pic of me with him just for the record :-)


Hopefully after all that I'll be able to get my haircut Saturday sometime by my fav. stylist Amy!! :) my bff. Maybe she'll be able to squeeze me into her schedule. OH and one more cool thing is that Feb. 22-24 the college group at Naz is going on a retreat in Sister's. It's so beautiful over there and it'll be a super low key time to just reflex on the beauty of God. I cannot wait!!!

That's about all my thoughts for now..peace!

No comments: