Monday, January 21, 2008

Today was

...absolutely beautiful! It was another pretty low key day for me, but it was sooo stinkin beautiful I could hardly stand it. I drove my sis out to the country to her friend's house and the drive was just so wonderful, I loved looking at the peeks of the mountains and the crystal clear blue sky. I was so taken away with God's beauty that I got into an awesome conversation with him on my drive home. After I dropped her off I was just talkin out loud to him thanking him for being such a brilliant Creator and for caring about me enough to give me a perfect day.
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this week because I get to babysit!!! I'm feeling much better from yesterday, I'm not sure what was up with that sickness. But its all good now and I'm really pumped to hang out with baby Deakan, he's such a little stud. Also I get to hang out with the mentor of a lifetime - my friend Karen Morrison, on Wednesday. I'm really excited.
I was hoping to get out to take some awesome photos today of the scenery, but I didn't get the chance (plus it was freezing!), but I wanted to write a blog anyway to remind me later that God turns my sadness into joy in the most amazing ways. I love him so much!!
Peace!

No comments: