Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lazy day

Today has been kind of rough. Maybe it's because I don't get sick often, and I cannot remember the last time I had the flu. But I woke up feeling CRAPPY and weak, but I went to church anyway to set up and serve at the coffee cart - stayed at church from 8am to 2 pm like most weeks then I absolutely had to come home. There were times I thought my legs were going to give out while I was standing behind the coffee cart. I hate feeling like this! Plus I don't really know where it came from. Also, I was super excited for this evening at 7, because I was going to go to a YWAM Denver band's (Trillium) concert. They're playing in Salem one night then continuing their tour. Its sad that I had to miss it but I could hardly get out of bed. It's trippy waking up at 8 pm and trying to start my day, lol.
Oh well, enough complaining. I just had to though, but now I am done. Time to go snuggle with mommy :-) Love it.

No comments: