Friday, October 19, 2007

2 Kings 9:20

So I am still working on the King's assignment that I wrote about in my previous blog and it is so funny sometimes to read through the stories of the Bible. There is nothing deep or spiritual about this verse, but I just love the last part "It looks like the driving of Jehu son of Nimshi; for he drives like a maniac." haha that seriously made my day. The Bible gives some great sidenotes sometimes and I love it.


On another note, the other day my waterbottle lid broke and it was really sad / pathetic / ghetto, so I have been shopping online for a Nalgene bottle that would rock my world. So silly, I k now but when I get my mind set to something I need to know all about it. Anyway I went to walmart today and found a super cute and durable waterbottle that is like Nalgene :o) Here's a picture lol. It's good when the little things in life make me happy.
Well guess I should get back into the Word, can't get enough of it. Seriously though, before starting this school I thought I would be burnt out on reading the Bible after not too long. However, the mysterious thing about the Bible is that the more you read, the more you want to know about it. It will never get old - and it was intended for that I'm sure.
Blessings have a great day!

1 comment:

Allison said...

i love you brit.
so proud of you!!!