Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My outreach!

So I have been praying and praying to figure out what to do for outreach after this school is over (Dec. 19th) because we need to know by tomorrow so we can start figuring out flight stuff.


My niece Mackenzi moved in with my parents and little sis this past weekend, and it hit me ! That's what I'm supposed to do for outreach. Hang out with my beautiful 13 year old niece and try to give her some godly guidence in this crazy weird world. Here's a picture of her!

Isn't she one of the prettiest girls around? I think so! Check out that beautiful hair! Dang girl. Anyway I am so excited, and one of these days I'm gonna buy a plane ticket for December 20 back to PDX! I can't wait. It will be a nice break from Hawaii and school for about 4 months, then hopefully (I still need to press into prayer about this) I will come back here to Kona to staff SBS in April. I think God made me for missions.... :o)
ON a different note, I went to my workout class at 6am this morning like I have been the past 4 months, and either I'm getting more out of shape...or my theory is that Mel is turning it into a boot camp! haha jk but it's getting really intense. It inspires me to become healthier but its hard with all this campus food! When I go home it will all be homemade and organic foods...and lots of workouts at the Y. I've lost about 30 pounds over the last year - hallejuia - but there's still so many things I would like to work on with my body. M'm...organic food...cant wait!
Well thats about it for now. Here comes the King's timeline...wooooo!

1 comment:

Allison said...

i love you Brit
i hope you love me too.
i miss you when you're in the computer lab away from me....it's like the time when i dropped a tear in the ocean
the day you find it is the day i'll stop missing you...

: (

xoxooxo