Sunday, October 14, 2007

ROOMMATE BEACH DAY!




Yay! Today me and my roomies + Amber went to Hapuna beach, thanks to Dave (who is now on outreach) for letting us use his car, and giving us $$ for gas!! It was a lovely day and I think I got some color, which was great. It was a perfect Sunday with nice relaxing...and afterward we went to Costco for some healthy food for once! :o) It was so good.
How often do you see a car full of beautiful girls ridin on the highway in Hawaii blasting worship music raising our hands outside their windows to praise God? It's rare I tell ya. Well it was a ton of fun. It was a very blessed day. Thanks roomies for being so wonderful these past 7 months...I will miss you when this special season of our lives is over in a couple of months! You all have truly been a God-send and my life would NOT be the same without you. Mwa and blessings.

1 comment:

Allison said...

oh my britney thanks for being such a sexy lady
i'm so glad you are my loft mate, and i'm so glad that we go to the work out class together.
i don't think we should part separate ways, so maybe i should live with you in OR!!
juuust kidding, but it would be rad being able to hang out with you.
i really love you Brit. Thanks for being in my life.