Friday, October 19, 2007

Sanity....please....

Oh goodness, it is about 10:30 pm and I am studying my brains out working on a detailed questionare about each king in the book of kings. Ah. I'm making pretty good progress, I think, but there's still so much to do. I'm on my 7th king out of 39 kings who ruled over Israel and Judah. I bet this blog is super exciting to everyone reading it...but I need to vent somewhere. ;o) By God's grace all this homework (cause there's still a couple of assignments besides this one and the OT timeline I did last night) WILL BE DONE BY SATURDAY AT 7PM!! Praise God.

Speaking of praising God...I really need to seek Him right now with my December + plans. I'm torn two directions. I need clarity badly.

I just went to McDonalds with Mike, Ray and Dave and I hate McDonalds, it disgusts me. But I ate a small fry which tasted OK at the time, but I am feeling like a grease monkey right about now. Ew.

So that's about all that's on my mind right now, sort of. Not to mention those 3 guys are in the room next to me doing their homework and making farting / monkey / beatboxing noises. It's pretty fabulous, I love them dearly. :o)

Pray for my sanity in this time. Thank you all who read this!

Hehe.

No comments: