Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nothing in particular...

Ah I'm in a blogging mood - not really sure what to write about, but I want to write something. Today we got basically every room on campus sprayed for bugs - which was a blessing for sure. However, first they sprayed our room - so I went to the computer lab to do my homework. Then they came in the computer lab so I had to go to my classroom. Then they came into the class room so I went back to my room. Then to the computer lab. What a cycle. But I've finished Joel - now it's on to Micah. I'm not feeling to rushed though, because we have 2 more days off this week to do hw.

I am getting excited for coming hom in two months though. I'm really looking forward to going to Ohio for Christmas, it will definitely be hard with my grandparent's conditions, but it will be nice to see all the cousins and what not. Anyway I am definitely excited to go home, I'm ready for that step I'm pretty sure.

On the other hand my situation is bitter sweet. I honestly have no idea what I'll do without my 'Hawaii family.' That being all my roommates, some classmates, my school leaders etc. Especially Leah and Alli. I've gotten so close to these wonderful people, and shared more of my life with them than probably anyone else I know. It will be weird not sleeping by them every night. I'm excited to see my friend's babies on the other hand - I am pumped for that part. This blog is pretty boring so I'm going to peace out and get back to Micah. Oh and by the way...

(6:8) He has shown you , O man what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God." Hits me every time for lots of reasons....

1 comment:

Allison said...

nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be this hard...

(for real though girl, it's gonna be a struggle not being able to see you everyday and go to Mel's class on tuesdays and thursdays...)
i love you and am so thankful for your laughter. My life would be so bland without you in it.