Friday, October 12, 2007

Iced Hazelnut Latte


M'm Alli bought me a yummy drink at the Aloha cafe just now and I want to give her a shout out! Alli!!! You are a blessing to my life! You are so generous with your time, money and abilities. In fact right now I am using her computer because she is willing to sacrifice a few minutes for me to write a blog...and she has bought me more coffee drinks than I can even remember. So thank you girl for being so generous and selfless with the things God has given you. You would drop anything to pray for or with me no matter how you may feel. I LOVE you (1 Cor. 13), and I want to love you more. Keep up the good work. Hazelnut has been my flavor the last week or so...it's funny how that changes from time to time.
So tomorrow is the Iron Man here in Kona. I forgot to sign up to volunteer, but my roommates will and it will be good to hear how it goes. I got to do security in 05 when I was here for my DTS, it was a great time! But now with all the homework in SBS I think it will be best not to be too focued on Iron Man. This weekend Hosea is my iron man! haha no but he has quite an amazing story...God told him to marry a prostitute to represent God and his relationship with Israel who had basically prostituted themselves to idolatry. What an amazing man to follow that call despite what other people thought about him. Food for thought....
Well Alli's in a talkative mood right now so I better get off the internet and chat it up! Peace.

No comments: