Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Charting the Prophets...

So this week is pretty intense..it is the beginning of 3rd quarter for SBS (woo hoo!!) but its sucking the life out of me. We are learning a new method of charting for the prophets (Sorry, sbs lingo is crazy - its basically another language) and my brain is very overwhelmed. My neck is very sore because I have been getting stressed and it's all going there! But God is still good, and I know that studying the prophets in my last 3 months here will be life changing, it will bring the rest of the Bible into perspective.
So about the whole missing autumn (I just realized I spelled it wrong in the last blog!) I am doing better today. Currently I am in the computer lab on work duty and I am sitting under a freezing air conditioner (one of the only few on campus) and I am actually cold! All I want is a warm latte from either Starbucks or the Aloha cafe to enjoy...hazelnut or pumpkin spice? Also all morning in class all I could think about was "I want to walk down to a close beach and get some color today" how would I be able to do that if I were at home especially this time of year? Thats a nice epiphany for me...even though there is no time in my schedule to go to the beach.
Wow I write a lot. I am seriously excited though to be able to look back at these one day and remember how I felt at a certain time. Sorry if it bores whoever reads this! :o) OH and another thing that came up today is that the possiblity of me going to Mozambique for outreach is unlikely right now, which means I need to spend some time with God to find out where the heck he wants to send me. I think I have a good idea....
Until next time,
The Britster

No comments: